Sunday, October 18, 2009

Speed Scrap & Freebies




If for some reason you cannot get into the chatroom the
directions will be posted HERE AS WELL.

Gifts will be passed out thruout the hour including another opportunity for a free Charming Kit.
Expected to last for only the one hour basically because I will begin at 7pm Eastern time sharp.
You can still join in even if you come a little late as long as your layouts are posted in
The Digiscrap Station Gallery HERE by midnight tonight or before I draw on Monday.
Please put speed scrap in the description so I know its an entry.

To be in the draw for a free Charming kit you must post your completed layout in the gallery above and post the link for us HERE by or around midnight tonite.  As long as your entry is in before I do the drawing on Monday is fine. I will draw a winner sometime Monday afternoon eastern time.  The more "layouts" that enter the more kits I will give away! You may enter more than one time but it has to be totally different layouts and all have to be entered before I draw on Monday afternoon! Enter as many times as you want but be sure to post each link in a separate post in the forum for me.

Other prizes/freebies/coupons will be passed out during the hour. Hope to see you there!

0 comments:

 
Girlfriend Designz - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você