Sunday, July 19, 2009

Moving In $1 Sale and a Freebie!

Join me in moving into my new digs at Misses BeeHaven!

For a short while ALL my products will be $1.00 and I am still adding so keep checking back!!

Now for the better news! How about a sneak peak of an upcoming kit? Below is a mini add-on of a new kit coming soon from me. Hope you enjoy it and look soon for the full kit in my store. Download it from the store HERE and look around a bit and ya may find a few more freebies you'll enjoy from our other wonderful designers!

4 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 20 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Jul. 21, 2009. Thanks again.

* Lee said...

Very cute. Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

 
Girlfriend Designz - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você