Friday, May 2, 2008

Congrats to Maple!

Your title "Oriental Charm" was chosen as our Name it to Claim it Game this time. Congrats to you and I have emailed the kit to you hon.

I want to thank everybody for playing and nobody is walking away empty handed! Everybody that entered gets a neat lil mini kit from me which I have already mailed out to all that I could. A few of you that have AOL email addies my mail came back for some reason? Anyhow I still have all the entries and if you could email me again with a different addy and let me know which title you entered I will happily resend you the dload link for the mini kit. The link will only be available for a short time so please get in touch with me soon cause when its gone its gone :(

0 comments:

 
Girlfriend Designz - © 2007 Template feito por Templates para Você